Wednesday, December 12, 2007

BCS Bowl Game Predictions

BCS National Championship Game:
Ohio State Buckeyes vs LSU Tigers

-Yes I am from Ohio and Yes I will be picking the Ohio State Buckeyes. Ohio State did play an easy schedule with their non-conference schedule and a weak Big Ten Lineup, but they did what they had to do except for the Illinois game which just like last years BCS game the Buckeyes can't stop a Spread O/with a mobile QB, not a lot of teams can. This was suppose to be a rebuilding year for the Buckeyes. Teams ranked higher then them were dropping like flies all year allowing the Bucks to slide up and take the #1 spot. For all you Buckeye haters, don't hate the buckeyes for being #1, hate the teams that lost to unranked teams to allow the Buckeyes to move up. "USC vs Stanford, Mich vs App, Oklahoma vs Colorado/Texas Tech and so on", or the coaches that vote or the BCS SYSTEM. Anyways the Buckeyes will pound the football until the 8-9 man box shows up and the bucks will air it out. I don't like LSU, My reason? I guess towards the end of the season on how much hype they were receiving they go on to lose to Kentucky, which was a great game! Few games later they move up again and then lose to Arkansas. Now they get another shot at the Title. Do they deserve it, I think they don't because they had two chances at the #1 spot or #2 spot and tanked. Do I want them in the title game? Yes because they won their Conference which is the toughest conference out there,(my opinion, sorry Big Ten) and since im a fan of the Buckeyes: I WANT TO BEAT THE SEC CHAMP.

Prediction:
Buckeyes 31 Tigers 27
Buckeyes +4.5 (as I write this)
ROSE BOWL:
Illinois vs USC Trojans

-Illinois will blow the trojans out of the Rose Bowl, well as I typed that I thought maybe not. Why doesn't this Illinois team have a chance. They have nothing to lose. They have a spread offense with a QB named Juice Williams who loves to run. I really want to pick Illinois in this game because they are going to go balls out and leave everything on the field. USC is healthy and I can't pick against them. They have a solid team, Run, Pass, and thier Defense is outstanding. Possibly the best linebacker core in college football. Leman will have his hands full, Im going to pick the TROJANS

USC 44 Illinois 20
USC -13.5

Sugar Bowl
Hawaii vs Georgia

-I am picking Hawaii in this game, just because I feel the Bulldogs heads will be thinking about how they got snubbed in the BCS game and not looking into Hawaii like they should be doing. Georgia should win this game but I am riding the arm of Colt Brennan. Georgia has a weak defensive secondary which will have it's handful when Colt goes back to pass 50+ times during this game. Stafford and Moreno are great players which will give Hawaii defenders fits but Goliath will fall and Hawaii will be feeling sweet!

Hawaii 31 Georgia 27
Hawaii +9

Fiesta Bowl
West Virginia vs Oklahoma

-West Virginia has the speed and athletes to beat Oklahoma but they rely on one man: Pat White, if he goes down the game is over and WV packs up and goes back to the mountains. Oklahoma is a great team and they don't rely on one guy to win the game. Their offense can score points and their defense is FAST. Should be an interesting game if White stays in the game, but I pick Oklahoma.

Oklahoma 38 West Virginia 32
WV +6.5

Orange Bowl
Virginia Tech vs Kansas (Should be Missouri)

-I can't believe Kansas is in this game. Poor Missouri I feel for ya! But with all that said I think Kansas comes out of Miami with the victory. Honestly this game can go either way, I cant choose! I choose Missouri

Missouri 44 Virginia Tech/Kansas 13
Kansas +3




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hawaii over Georgia? Kansas over Va Tech? Someone's been bitten by the UPSET bug!

MattyDub said...

It will happen my friend, Hawaii shocks the SEC and the Main Land!

bucks26 said...

Thanks for the picks matty i cant wait to collect!!!!